So much has been written, so much has been said and still it’s too less for someone who gives us life after God, someone who help us grow and literally make us who we are. I guess that’s the first time in my life where I have a topic and I can’t think of what to write. Emotions engulfing me from every corner of my mind and heart, making me remember each and every moment my mom has stood up for me when there was no one to believe me, every moment when she told me “I love u beta” when I was wrong and ashamed of my mistakes, every moment when she has a smile on her face and tears in her eyes when I tried to make her smile and every time when I called her and told her to take care and she replied “ u take care of yourself beta and think that you are taking care of me”.
I wonder what in the world can I do to return back even one percent of love, care and warmth what my mom has given me and every time I get an answer from my mind and heart that you cannot possibly do that. I also wonder that why we celebrate this Mother`s day, do we have only one day in the whole year to dedicate to our mothers who have given their lives for us, who took care of us day and night, ignoring their pain, their hunger, their rest and now we are so busy in our personal lives that we have only one day to tell her that we care for her. We can remind our friends, our life partners every day about how much we care for them with small gestures than why can’t we do the same with our mothers.
I will take this opportunity today to let my mom know that I love her more than anything else in this world. Everything good in me is only because of you. The little I have achieved so far in my life is because of your prayers and I was able to thrive for them because you believed in me. I wish my words can express what I feel for you but they can’t; it’s just that my world is incomplete without you.
Friends, please take some time out and tell your mom that you love her and how important she is in your lives and believe me her smile and her prayers will make your life hell lot easier for you. God bless.
This is the only unconditional love lies in this world. An awesome write up. God bless you too :)
ReplyDelete