Sunday, 15 January 2012

God: “That’s not fair at all” (A Tribute to Arfa Karim)


I know being a Muslim I shouldn’t be saying that, I know that I have no knowledge, no wisdom to judge life, death and fate, I don’t know anything but sometimes life seems so unfair that it leave nothing with us, it takes away all the hope, happiness and dreams.
I am deeply sad, another one of the brightest stars on our country have lost its shine and now the darkness prevails, death is the biggest truth of human life and yes, truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.  Arfa Karim, the pride of Pakistan, little girl who achieved a Microsoft certification to be the youngest Microsoft Certified Professional in the world, and the youngest to get pride of performance award of Pakistan is no more with us, she died of her illness today irrespective of the prayers of hundreds and millions of people living around whom she had make proud, her fellow countrymen and everyone in the world who knew about her achievement, she became Microsoft Certified Professional at the age of 9. We are already short of heroes and now we don’t have this little princess with us anymore. God, “that’s not fair”.
She made her parents proud, she made her country proud only at the age of nine, at the age where little girls can’t think ahead of dolls, sweets and their friends, she achieved something extra ordinary at that age, her parents would have thought so much about her, there would be so many dreams in her little eyes, dreams for herself and her family, dreams to do something good for her country but that’s not the plan of the Almighty God. HE should have a pretty good reason for that.
I hope our government who generally show no concerns after one`s death, can start some trust at her name where kids can get education and can follow the footsteps of this little princess or work on the dream project of Arfa that is Digicon Valley, i.e. something like the silicon valley of India.
Arfa Karim, I have never met you, but you were an inspiration for people like me all around the world. You will remain in our hearts and in our prayers forever. You were truly a prodigy.

2 comments:

  1. Who gave her this achievement at this young age?? At that time you didn't said GOD this is not fair... There are older people but without any achievement... What ALLAH decides no one can have any objection over it...

    Mind it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah , I agree..... and I said in the beginning that I dont have any knowledge of whats right and wrong... I just wrote , what I felt, I just thought about what her family has been going through right now, we as a nation shouldn't have loose someone like her ...I am not questioning the decision of Allah, this being unfair ques will come in your mind as well if God forbids someone in ur family dies at this younger age, again i am not questioning anything ... Its just that she shouldn't have left us so soon ..

    ReplyDelete