Sunday, 18 September 2011

Can we be human’s atleast.


We, as a nation are passing through one of the worst phases of our lives, a great area of land has been destroyed by flood, people are forced to live on roads and open grounds without any sort of roofs, they have nothing to eat, they don’t what to do and where to go, the largest populated province of our country is trying to fight its way through dengue fever, there are no places in hospitals now ,people are dying everyday, but this is what we all know, I would just like to share how nations react to these catastrophes, how they emerge out thorough these mishaps and bad times.
We all know Japan was stuck by tsunami sometimes back. But how they faced it as a nation, their electricity system, traffic system economy, food markets everything has come to a halt, but people saw that at 12 midnight when all shops were closed and traffic was badly jammed, an old lady hadn’t closed her bakery and she was distributing rusks and biscuits to the people stuck in traffic jam free of cost. In residential areas people were holding play cards which says that if you are stuck in traffic jam, you can use our washrooms if you need it. In supermarkets people were only buying things which they really need so that everyone can have what they want
Someone told me that in a train a kid thanked the ticket collector that you are running your train services in these very difficult times. Everyone was trying to help someone and wanted to play his part. Companies lowered the rates of their products; food companies gave away millions of packets of their food products like noodles, biscuits and chips for free.
This is the behavior that describes a nation, this is what describe their spirit that they will face every difficulty holding their hands while taking care of each other  and in contrast what we are doing , I guess I don’t have to tell that. So, in the end I repeat the same question, can we be human’s atleast.

3 comments:

  1. very well written. I totally agree with you. we are running out of humanity and this is the main reason of our downfall. we actually don't know what our neighbour is going through these days. I believe, west is some how better than us, at least they are still alive with the feelings of love, care and humanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MM, I really hope our generation can teach all that to our kids,cousins etc, cause it gona take years to develop this feeling ,this spirit amongst us.

    ReplyDelete